Ben’s is a great place to work if you’re hard-working, flexible and love good food as much as we do. Providing a great customer experience is at the heart of everything we do so you’ll need to have excellent service skills and genuine warmth with customers, as well as being efficient and reliable. All our staff enjoy a generous personal discount, and we provide a company pension scheme and uniform as well as training on the job.
If you’re interested in any vacancy please email Tracy@bensfarmshop.co.uk for more details
Right now we are looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join us in the following roles:
Deli kitchen Supervisor at Staverton
- a full-time, permanent role, working 5 days per week. The kitchen and deli have much unfulfilled potential and we are looking for someone special to help us develop it. We want to build on everything that is good about the deli and kitchen, staying true to our food values and providing a great experience for customers. You will will have significant, relevant experience in a professional catering role, café or similar food outlet and will have knowledge of preparing a wide range of food as well as a strong focus on customer service and the experience to maintain high levels of food hygiene.
- The role includes responsibility for front of house service, as well as hands on cooking, food preparation and ordering.
Deli assistant at Staverton
- part-time, 3 to 4 days per week including regular weekend working.
- A busy role that includes taking customer orders, serving food and drink, simple food preparation, barista skills, cleaning, using the till, learning to do the bake-off.
Retail Assistant at Totnes High Street
- 2 part-time vacancies each of 20-30 hrs per week, including Saturday working. This role includes a bit of everything – great friendly customer service, fast and accurate till, keeping the shop looking at its best by frequent stock replenishment, daily bake-off, ordering stock, receiving deliveries. We love being part of the high street community so building relationships with our regulars is important.
- We’re a small team and driven by striving to keep improving the shop and we want someone who can really add value to the team. Do you have what it takes to join us?